Last update: 15.12.2019 09:22 (GMT+2)
*Information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not constitute neither an offer (including a public offer) to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities
1. In order to buy investment certificates of the funds managed by ABLV Asset Management, IPAS, the customer needs current, cash and financial instruments’ accounts opened with ABLV Bank, AS or ABLV Bank Luxembourg, S.A.
2. In order to buy fund’s investment certificates, the customer needs to transfer funds from the current account to the cash account in the amount of the planned purchase. In order to make a deposit to the cash account, use the form “Payment made between own accounts” in the section “Payment Orders” of ABLV Internetbank.
3. The customer can submit the order for purchase of fund units personally to ABLV Asset Management, IPAS or the Distributor or via ABLV Internetbank.
4. To purchase fund’s investment certificates via ABLV Internetbank, the following should be done:
- log on to ABLV Internetbank, using the address: https://ib.ablv.com/;
- choose the section “Applications”;
- choose “Financial Instruments’ Transaction Application” and fill in:
- the name of the mutual fund (subfund) or ISIN code;
- order “to buy”;
- the investment amount;
- the investment currency.
After the completion of the necessary fields, please press “Submit”.
5. After the execution of the order for purchase of fund’s investment certificates, a trade confirmation will be sent to the customer’s ABLV Internetbank.
For further details on purchasing investment certificates of open-end mutual funds managed by ABLV Asset Management, IPAS, please contact specialists of ABLV Asset Management, IPAS:
Tel.: +371 6700 2777
Fax: +371 6700 2770