Rīgas autoelektroaparātu rūpnīca
Name: AS "Rīgas autoelektroaparātu rūpnīca"
Core business: Real Estate
Auditor: SIA Revidentu birojs Gatis Sviklis Lāsma Svikle
Listing date: 11.03.1999 (Free list); from 21.05.2007 Baltic Secondary List
Market: Nasdaq Riga
Edgars Lubis (Chairman), Viktors Rojs, Gaļina Kraveca, Ņina Kaža, Līga Lube
Ēriks Kaža (Chairman), Gunārs Lubis
The company was founded in 1946 as a manufacturer of components – electric equipment for automobiles and tractors - for the enterprises of automotive industry. In 1998 the company was privatised and transformed into a public joint stock company.
The company offers the following products:
1. Control and measuring devices for motorcars and tractors:
• instrument panels and assemblies as well as separately speedometers, tachometers, manometers, voltmeters, indicators of pressure, indicators of fuel level, indicators of coolant temperature,
• fuel level gauges,
• pressure operated alarm switches,
• switch devices for motor vehicle board systems to control the level of oil, coolant and washing fluid.
2. Automotive accessories:
• windshield wipers as well as their arms and blades,
• headlamp wipers’ arms and blades,
• steering column switches.
The following technological processes are used in the manufacturing process: metal machining and punching, pressure casting of zinc alloys as well as plastics, galvanic and paint coating and assembling of finished products.
The company performs strict control over quality of all technological processes as well as testing of manufactured devices so that they correspond to the respective requirements of international standards and those of the respective customer. The company has introduced quality management system corresponding to ISO 9001:2000.
The most part of the manufactured goods (90%) are exported, mainly to Russia, Byelorussia and Ukraine.
The strategy of the enterprise is to establish long-term business relations with leading automobile and tractor manufacturing companies in Russia and other countries offering them high-quality products based on advanced technology.
Address: Klijānu iela 18, Rīga, LV 1013, Latvija
Phone: + 371 67371459
Contactperson: Inna Vencenosceva
Phone: +371 67371459