Rīgas kuģu būvētava
Name: AS “Rīgas kuģu būvētava”
Core business: Ship construction and repair
Auditor: SIA „Sandra Dzerele un Partneris”
Date of listing: 05.05.1997 (Second list); from 21.05.2007 Baltic Second List
Market: Nasdaq Riga
Vasilijs Meļņiks (Chairman of the Supervisory Board), Aleksandrs Čerņavskis, Gaidis Andrejs Zeibots, Larisa Artemenko, Sandis Strods
Ainārs Tropiņš (Chairman of the Management Board), Einārs Buks
AS „Rīgas kuģu būvētava” is the largest shipyard on the Eastern shores of the Baltic Sea, repairing more than 130 sea vessels per year.
AS „Rīgas kuģu būvētava” was established in 1913 and is situated in the historic Hansa city Riga, the capital of the Republic of Latvia, its historical and cultural centre.
The shipyard specializes in construction and repair of fishing boats, ferries, flotation devices and it was privatized in 1995.
Main activities are:
- Any repair/conversion job performance for any type of vessels including refrigerators; gas carriers; passenger ships; Ro-Ro; tankers which transport crude oil and chemical;, fishing boats.
- Short execution terms and high quality repair at competitive prices.
- Modern infrastructure is available 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
- Team of more than 1 100 specialists with certificates issued by DNV, Lloyd's Register, MRS is able to accomplish all the works related to any projects.
- Berths of AS “Rīgas kuģu būvētava” provides draught up to 8.0 meters and its total length is up to 2000 meters.
- AS “Rīgas kuģu būvētava” owns shore cranes with lifting capacity of 32 tons, floating cranes - up to 100 tons, tugboats and underwater equipment
Contact person: Ainārs Tropiņš
Phone: + 371 29406461